Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the process of getting traffic from the free, organic or natural search results on search engines.
How Does Google Decide Where to Rank Pages?
Google promotes pages it thinks are authority pages to the top of its rankings. It’s your job to create authority pages. In simple terms this involves writing content and building links.
So in simple terms SEO involves writing pages that use keywords (words people use in searches) and securing links from other pages to show how important your page is compared to others. Links are votes and votes get you elected to page 1…..
A Simple 1-2-3 Guide to Getting Better Search Results
- Write content that uses words and phrases used by people who search for your product
- Build links to your pages to show they are important
- Keep doing it!
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the simple activity of ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering. In many respects it’s simply quality control for websites. Having said that if there was ever an industry that was little understood by ‘outsiders’ it’s SEO.
How it Works
– Visit your website to determine what most customers would likely be searching for. We would centralize the searches around the words and phrases which would lead to your company’s site page;
– Research the most commonly searched terms and phrases online, which would in turn lead customers to your site[/fourth]
– Design and market the site, as well as input the correct words and phrases which would generate a higher ranking on major search engines; and,
– Determine what the current most popular searches are, in order to have the site rank higher when customers search on any major search engine.
In addition to setting up your website and working on ranking it higher with a search engine optimization search, marcusli.ca is also going to maintain your website if you choose this service. We will restructure your website to ensure it is going to rank up higher with SEO search, by building the pages of your website to have the search terms and phrases which are going to be seen.
Use backlinks for your site in others major websites. marcusli.ca will also do the research to find the most popular words and phrases, in relation to what your company does, so that these terms can be added to your website, and help rank the site up higher on Google, Yahoo, or other search engines on the Web.